In order to ensure high acceptance and trouble-free usage of the vitero system from the beginning, we and our partner Fraunhofer IAO will accompany you during the phase of system introduction. We will assist you in planning and designing virtual meetings with vitero, integrating the meetings into your existing organizational and communication structures, and evaluating and optimizing the usage of the system. Furthermore, we will show you how you can extend your range of services with vitero.
An implementation project is always designed according to individual customer requirements. Depending on your company's size and the desired speed for implementing the system, we recommend either the vitero basic implementation comprising 12 days of consulting or the vitero standard implementation comprising 30 days of consulting. For small and medium-sized enterprises, we have a special offer of seven days of consulting.
The implementation phase usually takes between three and six months and comprises the following modules:
- kick-off workshop to select discrete fields of application and define roles (basic / standard),
- co-moderation of virtual meetings (basic / standard),
- steps to integrate virtual meetings into work processes and meet existing communication habits of the organisation (standard),
- quantitative and qualitative evaluation (basic / standard),
- roll-out of the system by strategic integration into additional fields of application (standard),
- documentation (basic / standard),
- final workshop (standard).
We were looking for a reliable and stable system allowing effective group discussion and collaboration of up to 40 participants from different ...
vitero is our mobile language lab, virtual conferencing room, on-demand learning tool, and an important element of our methodology pool within our New ...