vitero administration pro
By means of vitero administration pro, the Vitero Management System becomes multi-client capable, allowing you to separate the system into individually administratable logical units (clients). Among other things, vitero administration pro allows you to
- provide each client with individual administration rights,
- make separate accountings due to client-specific time validation,
- enable each client to make their own administration of participants and groups.
With vitero monitoring, data concerning the use of vitero (for instance the total usage rate, participant-dependant room usage etc.) can be acquired and interpreted . Various filtering methods are available for the acquired data, for instance the group-related filtering. The periods under consideration are adjustable as well. The selected data can also be exported into CSV format. Thus the data is editable, for instance in Microsoft Excel (not included). The data acquisition can be carried out anonymous as well as personalized. Hence, it is possible to adapt vitero monitoring to the company-related data-protection regulations at the time of delivery.
Overview of the functions of vitero monitoring:
- Overview of the total usage rate, sessions and session participants
- Overview of the sessions: beginning, end, duration, group, number of participants
- Overview of the session participants: participant's name, participant's role (within the group), point of accessing the vitero room, point of exiting the vitero room, length of stay in the vitero room
- Overview of the total usage rate: highest number of users within a certain period (duration: 15 minutes); number of concurrent users which are still available (if licensed); only in connection with vitero audience: maximum number of spectators and number of spectators which are still available
- Filtering: group-related, client-related (only in connection with vitero administration pro), time-related
- Export function into CSV format (editable in Microsoft Excel)
For the SeLC 2012 on the topic of ‘Mobile Learning‘ we were able to sign vitero as a sponsoring partner who were a decisive factor in the success of ...
The way the virtual room is designed and the possibilities for giving feedback allow to create a personal atmosphere and a feeling of nearness among ...