>vitero release 5.0<
With release 5.0 vitero presents numerous innovations adding many functions to already existing software modules enhancing extent and performance capability of existing features.
1. vitero's user interface has been redesigned. The look and feel has been modernized without abandoning the advantages of our patented, tried and tested screen layout. The ‘feelgood factor' inside the virtual room will be improved without affecting the room's intuitive handling.
2. With an HTML-based browser version optimized for mobile devices vitero adds a graphic user interface to the already given auditive participation.
3. By using streaming technology the vitero video player allows for synchronous playing of video files in the virtual team room.
4. Now the option is given to open 5 microphone channels simultaneously in the virtual room without holding the ctrl-key. This facilitates the communication in small groups as the participants do not have to hand over the microphone or hold the ctrl-key.
5. vitero is now available in widescreen format (16:9). The system detects the participants' monitor resolution and will give out a recommendation. That way the moderator can always select the ideal aspect ratio for the participants.
Innnovations in 2013 at a glance
We had two objectives in mind: first, to reduce face-to-face learning phases to a minimum, second, to provide for efficient and effective ...
In searching for a conferencing system to coordinate an SAP implementation project in one of our branches abroad more effectively and cost-efficiently ...